These are the same areas/rooms in the same home Before and After my staging work. The first 9 pics are the “Before” shots and the 2nd 9 are the “Afters”. Of course the good lighting and professional photos help in the “After” shots, but an empty listing vs. a fully staged listing makes a huge difference! Good Staging helps Buyers envision what they could do with the space and gives them a reference for comparing what they already have with the size, color, etc. of the staging items in place. An empty space can be a confusing experience for a lot of Buyers and unusual colors or room shapes can be an instant turn off. Good Staging can help make make sense of a space, give it purpose and make unusual things come together and become appealing! Research proves that a Well Staged Home sells faster and for money than an un-staged or totally vacant home. Remember, “List your Home with me and I’ll Stage it FREE”!
- The DREAM HOME and SHOP you’ve been waiting for!
- Now value priced to Sell quickly @ JUST $450k! (As of 8.10.18)
- Most recent Happy Client Review (June 2018):
- SOLD!! Just $249,950 for 2beds/2 baths w/ garage + extra pkg. space + great amenities! MLS#1281013.
- SOLD!! My newest AMAZING listing! Open tomorrow (Sat. 4/1/2018) from 1-4! WATERFRONT RAMBLER + SEPARATE GUEST/RENTAL INCOME APT.!
- Just Listed: Great location and neighborhood in this N. Marysville Home!
- AMAZING views and PRIME location in Edmonds!
- Super Value on Camano Island!
- Glass Quest and Open House Tour @ my 2 neighboring listings!