“We want to express our appreciation to Tracy Stevens for all the help she gave us in getting our house ready to sell. Tracy was well organized and everything went very smooth. We will be glad to recommend Tracy to others who may be thinking of selling their home. I would add that Tracy went beyond the norm by making sure that the communication and understanding of what needs to be done, got done, and there were no missed details. You can be assured that Tracy knows the market and has the contacts in the field to guide even the most cautious seller to a happy outcome. Most of all, Tracy has the patience and a beautiful personality that makes working with her a pleasant, rewarding experience. Thanks again, Emma Lou Meicho”
- Check out my beautiful new listing in Stanwood’s excellent Candle Ridge neighborhood! Curb appeal galore with classic styling, a wonderful covered porch (complete with double swing) and side entry garage. All new carpet and paint. Welcome Home! OPEN HOUSE Sunday, 7/30/17 from 1-4 p.m. 8555 282nd St. NW. Stanwood, 98292 Great Value @ $450,000. MLS# 1166101
- My SUPER EXCITING new listing on 5 private acres with TWO SHOPS and SIX (yes 6!) extra large garage stalls–including an extra tall RV GARAGE! Excellent Lakewood location just minutes to Smokey Point! Great value on this RARE FIND!
- OPEN HOUSE on Father’s Day, Sunday 6/18 1-4 p.m. Come to wonderful Camano Island for a personal tour of this incredible view home! 718 Lactrup Rd. Camano Is.
- My Exciting New listing: Great value in this Big, Beautiful home with easy Mother-in Law potential! 1065 Coho Lane, Camano Island. Just $400,000!
- My 2016 RE/MAX Sales Award!
- NEW listing, Open House and HUGE moving sale this weekend!
- My listings on the National Realtor Open House Tour!
- My Fantastic New Listing in “Country Club” on Camano!
- My new Houzz.com Ad!